Saturday, January 3, 2009

Resolution #5

Resolution #5 Scrapbook more.

If you are wondering why I skipped resolution #4 - lose weight. It is because it is Saturday. You should never start a diet on a Friday, Saturday, Sunday, or Monday. Not that I am going on a diet. Diets don’t work, we all know that. I am changing my lifestyle and eating healthier - - - but not until Thursday. Lol

Back to resolution #5. Scrapbook more. Once a month my co-workers and I have an all day crop the first Saturday of the month. There is about 15 out of 40 of us that scrapbook, so we all pack up and head to the Auburn Center. This is our training site. It has enough tables and chairs to comfortably fit 45 -50 people. Even if all of us that scrapbook showed up we would each get a 8 x 4 foot table. Nice empty tables. No kids, no husbands.

I don’t know how I am going to scrapbook more until I get my photos organized. Tammy Brown had an interesting article on separating and organizing photos in the January TSI Newsletter. If you don’t get the newsletter, subscribe here. http://02af4c4.netsolstores.com/index.asp

I have scrapbooked all my current pictures. I am scrapping my wedding from 25 years ago, and getting a start on separating pictures. I have 30 years of pictures to separate. Ugh.

I did make a watermill paper piecing that turned out great (I do need to find those pictures before I can scrapbook it). Here is the paper piecing. I chalked the bricks in, added diamond glaze to the water, green flock for the trees, and flowersoft for the grass and flowers.

No comments: