Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Test Cutters Wanted

Do you want free files? Do you have a digital cutter? Do you have a scanner? Do you have the time? Then I am looking for you! I have over 40 new files to cut, scan, and put up for sale on http://www.thatsscrapinc.com/ . For each file you test cut for me, I will give you two from http://designsbysky.cuttersmarket.com/ . For each bundle or set you test cut, I will give you ten dollars worth of cutting files for you to choose from. All I am asking for in return is an honest opinion on how they cut or where it might need improvement, a promise that you won’t steal my file and claim as your own or give away, and one week turnover from the time you get the file to the time you cut and scan. (one file or bundle at a time)

If you think you might be interested then give me an email with your name, file preference (AI, GSD, KNK, WPC), and what types of files you may be interested in (single, set, bundle, Japan, western, jungle, kids, borders, titles, etc)

Send your email to scrapmisfit@yahoo.com with the subject line ‘test cutter’

No comments: