Friday, January 23, 2009

Moving On

Frosty's hat has blown away to another designers blog. To those that could not find my hidden file, I hid the file on my blog by the Welcome to Las Vegas sign. I always need luck in Vegas if I want to come out ahead.

The last three in my Around the World series are Ireland, Scotland, and England. These bundles will be up for sale at http://www.thatscrapinc.com/ by the end of January.

Scotland bundle has a Country Flag, a Bag Pipe, 3 Bag Pipers, the Lochness Monster PP, a Celtic Cross, and a 2 Kilt PP.

Ireland bundle has a Country flag, a clover corner accent, an Irish Dancing Costume PP, a Mug of Beer PP, a Derby, a Lucky Horseshoe PP, and 2 pub signs.

England bundle has a Country flag, Big Ben, London Bridge, a Guard Bear Hat PP, a Double Decker bus, a phone booth, a Jousting Knight, and Shakespear.

Besides dressing up those photos from visits overseas, you can use these files for school projects, themed parties, Epcot Center, and the World’s Fair.

I would like to thank these people for test cutting my files: Esther WB from CA, Hailey B in Idaho, Lisa M in MI, Debbi B in IN, Kim J from MO, and Lisa B from NE. Without these ladies help, my files may still be just sitting on my computer.

No comments: