Friday, January 2, 2009

Resolution #3

Resolution #3. Smoke less. I am on Christmas Break. Last week smoking less was not a problem, my youngest was home from college and can’t handle cigarette smoke. If I wanted to smoke I had to go outside. You know how cold it was last week!? My daughter left Wednesday. OK, so I decided to throw my cigarettes up onto the highest cabinet in my kitchen. If I want a cigarette I have to go into the dining room, drag a chair into the kitchen, either remove my shoes or take the cover off chair, climb the chair and reach for that pack of cigarettes. I figure this would also help me with resolution #4.

So what are your New Year's Resolution? Do you have any traditions, or superstitions? Ours are cabbage (either stir fried or cole slaw), for luck.

I told you earlier I am working on a Around the World sets. Each bundle will be sold separately. For the Germany bundle I have a Map Flag (the outline of the country with the colors of their flag), a Pretzel PP (paper piecing), a Beer Stein PP, a Leiderhosen PP, a Beer Barrel PP, and a Cuckoo clock. For France I have a Map Flag, a sidewalk Café, a Fleur symbol, Arc de Triumph PP, a simple Eiffel Tower, a Wine Bottle PP, and a Beret PP. For Italy I have a Map Flag, The Coliseum PP, Leaning Tower of Pisa , a Wine Tag, a Column w/Ivy PP, and 2 Gondolas.

Ireland bundle has a Map flag, a Clover Corner accent, an Irish Dancing Costume PP, a Mug of Beer PP, a Derby, and a Lucky Horseshoe PP. Japan has a Map Flag, 2 different Fans PP (with either a dragon, blossoms, or birds), a Geisha Girl, a Rickshaw, a Pagoda, and a Bamboo Border. The Bamboo Border is one of my favorites. Scotland has a Map Flag, a Bag Pipe, 3 Bag Pipers, the Lochness Monster PP, a Celic Cross, and a Kilt PP.

London has a Map Flag of England, Big Ben, London Bridge, a Guard Bear Hat PP, a Double Decker Bus, and a Phone Booth PP. Sydney has a Map Flag of Australia, the Opera House PP, the famous Bridge, the Walkway Symbol & PP, a Koala Bear PP, and a Boomerang. Holland has a Map Flag of the Netherlands, 2 Windmill PP (one is less detailed than the other), Tulips PP, Clogs PP, and a Bicycle.

Besides the "Around the World" sets, I also have a San Francisco bundle with a Trolley Car PP, Fisherman’s Wharf PP, entrance to China Town, and the Golden Gate Bridge. Vegas bundle comes with the Welcome to Vegas sign PP, chips, dice, and cards. A Western theme set bundle come with a 2 wood fence borders (with cattle skull and wagon wheel), 2 photo matts, and a hanging sign.

Look for these bundle sets by the end of the month at http://www.thatsscrapinc.com/

No comments: