Thursday, January 1, 2009

A New Year, New Resolutions

1. Less caffine
2. Update my BLOG.
3. Smoke less. Yes I would like to quit, but that resolution has never worked for me, so I am going to slow down, smoke less.
4. Lose weight
5. Scrapbook more
6. Pay my bills on time

Now all I have to do is find a solution for each resolution that will work for me.

The "less caffeine" I have already started on. I no longer drink Pepsi, except on a few occasions, and as of last week I know longer drink caffeinated coffee. I am trying to wean myself, so I am drinking decaffeinated. Decaffeinated coffee to me is like non-alcoholic beer - what’s the use. Next week it will be water in the morning, which should help with resolution 4.

Resolution #2. Updating my blog. The group over at http://thatsscrap.yuku.com/ forum have a game going on this month on searching the designers blogs for Frosty’s hat to get a free file. I wanted to play also, but I am not that knowledgeable about blogs and stuff. Hopefully by the end of the month I can start participating in the forums games, and you can come here and get free files and news on what cutting files I am working on. Beside designing at http://designsbysky.cuttersmarket.com/, I also design for http://www.thatsscrapinc.com/

This month I am working on "Around the World." I have completed France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Ireland, Japan, & Scotland countries. The cities I have completed are London, Sydney, San Francisco, and Vegas. Each set will include 4-6 memorabilia.

No comments: