Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Blowing Winds

Frosty’s hat has been blowing all over the place! From California to North Dakota to New South Wales, Australia! The winds have blown Frosty’s hat back to the states, but it is nowhere close to me. Have you found all the hidden files so far? I have, but wow, those files were hard to find! It has been fun and interesting looking though everyone’s blog to see what they have been up to!


My daughter just got back from Vegas where she won $16.76 on the penney machine. Whoo hoo! (That was a good whoo hoo, not a sarcastic whoo hoo. Anytime you can come out ahead is good.) She went out with a few of her friends, and brought back lots of pictures. I made this file for her scrapbook. I made another one and after I got it all together I used UTEE embossing powder to give it a resin look. It turned out great!


Look for the Vegas Bundle coming soon to http://www.thatsscrapinc.com/ for a special, one week only, sale of $1.67.

No comments: