Tuesday, April 22, 2008

So much for good intentions

Ok I said I would write a little each day, wellll... didn't work.

A little bit about me: I'm a single mom with 2 beautiful girls, ages 20 & 24. I have worked for Head Start for over 16 years. Not the best paying job, but the rewards are great. My hobbies include reading, flying and scrapbooking. I have been scrapbooking for well over 10 years. I bought a quickutz sillouette last year when taxes came in March. In June I had to have surgery, so while I was at home I started joining cutter groups to learn more about my cutting machine. I learned about Inkscape and started designing my own files. I started with clip art, then coloring books, and now designing my own. I still use clip art and coloring pages, they are the easiest. friends liked my files and requested certain files and so I started selling my files at designsbysky.cuttersmarket.com. I like paper piecing the best, so that is what I make.

No comments: