Saturday, April 26, 2008

Cutter Files

I sell cutter files. I am not sure how to describe what these are if you have never used one. They are files that you send to a printer-like cutter and the you have a diecut to put either on a scrapbook page or a greeting card. If you cut these files out of vinyl you can put on a wall, a vehicle, or a sign. The possibilities are endless. Most of my files that I sell are paper-piecing files. You would cut these files out of different color cardstock and then glue together to make a picture. These are better than stickers because you can match the colors you want. I make these files in the following types: GSD for the Wishblade, Craft Robo, and Quickutz Sillouette; KNK for the Klik-N-Kut; WPC for Funtime users, and AI or IEPS for the mac users. My files can be seen at designsbysky.cuttersmarket.com.

No comments: