Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy V Day!

I wasn't quite sure I would get this month's free file in.  One week after I posted January's free files I crashed my computer big time.  My files have been saved, but I couldn't get to them!  My friend let me borrow an OLD computer of his until I can get mine repaired.  It is Soooo Slooowwww.  By the time I added the software Inkscape, KNK studio, Funtime, and RoboMaster, I have used about 3/4 of the memory available, which makes it even sslooowwwer!  LOL.  Download this month's free file HERE.  Thanks for all the lovely comments!  Hope you all have a great February!

6 comments:

Esther W-B said...

Thanks for the cute file Rita!

TonyaKaye said...

Happy Valentines Day. Thank you for the locket & key!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Feb. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

agmommy said...

Thank you for the darling file Rita. I hope your computer is up and running again soon!

Mima said...

Hola Rita,
So sorry about your computer nightmare. I had a simular mishap, I not only lost my computer. but when I replaced it, it didn't support my wishblade cutter. Its still sitting on my desk. :( Lucky thing I had a Pazzles cutter, but I lost all my gsd file because its doesn't work with my Pazzles. So, welcome back. Thanks for your cute file. TFS, Mima

Gail said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Sorry I'm so late, but I've been out-of-town. Thank you for the gorgeous freebie!