Sunday, June 7, 2009

June's free file

June's free file is an American passport I meant to put up months ago when my "Around the World" series went up at That's Scrap, Inc. The symbol and letters are cut out of the blue and a gold piece goes behind. Caution, if cutting small use a sharp blade and cut slooowwww.

Download the file here: PASSPORT

I didn't have gold paper the first time I cut, so I cut 2 of the blue covers and used one for a stencil. I ran my stencil thru my xyron and placed on yellow cardstock. I tapped on embossing ink and gold embossing powder. Took the stencil off, heat embossed it and put the other blue on. Little bit extra work, but I love heat embossing, and the shiny gold set it off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Nov. 06, 2009. Thanks again.